- Voluntary Renunciation Form No. 15 is notarized/attested by Notary public.
- Renunciation applications are forwarded to the Department of Immigration Services in Nairobi for processing.
- All the requirements are met. Incomplete applications cannot be accepted.
- Communication: All inquiries on the status of your application should be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- A duly filled form 15 in triplicate (click to download).
- An application letter.
- Two passport size photographs.
- Letter of offer issued by the respective Government Authorities in India/Singapore/Sri Lanka/Bangladesh.
- Original and copy of the Kenyan Passport.
- Original and copy Kenya Certificate of Registration (if Kenya Citizen by Registration).
- Original and copy Kenyan national ID Card.
- Renunciation fee of Rs.15,000/- payable by Bank Demand Draft in respect of Kenya High Commission, New Delhi.
- A self-addressed A-4 size envelope with postage stamps to enable the Mission send back the document.
Processing time: Six (6) Months or More.
Make it Kenya
Click here watch the video