- Printout of online passport application form
- Print out of parental consent form for children under 18 years of age.
- Two copies of parent(s) Kenyan passport (biodata page only).
- Colour copy of parent(s) second generation Kenyan ID.
- Original and certified copies of foreign birth certificate.
- Three passport sized-photographs (size 2″x 2″).
- Documentary evidence of residence in India/Singapore/Sri Lanka/Bangladesh g. (Permanent Residence, Work Permit, Student visa etc.).
- Colour printout of payment receipt
- A self-addressed envelope with postage stamps to enable the Mission send back the documents.
Kindly ensure that photos attached:
- Are not blurred or have a dark hue.
- Have all facial features clearly outlined.
- Show the full face and both ears should be clearly visible.
- Be taken against a white background.
When taking the Photo, kindly ensure:
- You are not smiling or laughing.
- You don’t have spectacles, glasses, contact lenses, earrings, jewellery or cosmetics
- Weaves and hair styles do not cover the forehead or the rest of the face.
- You avoid low cleavage blouses/dresses (Ladies).
Make it Kenya
Click here watch the video