- In accordance with the Animal Disease Act, visitors to intending to import canine or feline to Kenya are required to obtain an import permit which is issued at the Mission prior to departure:
- The permit is valid for thirty (30) days from the date of the issue and is only valid for one consignment.
- The Import permit must accompany the Animal during importation
- A request letter addressed to the High Commissioner, Kenya High Commission, New Delhi;
- A Copy of the passport;
- Health Record of the pet;
- Rabies Serum Neutralization Certificate;
- Animal Quarantine Certificate from the Ministry of Agriculture, Department of Animal Husbandry, Dairying and Fisheries;
- Official report from the National Centre for Disease Control;
- Deworming and vaccination record of the pet; and
- A Veterinary Health Certificate/Fit to fly certificate.
Make it Kenya
Click here watch the video